ATTENTION PERFORMERS AND PRODUCERS!
Do you have content that is not in DVD distribution? Perhaps a movie that was never released or content for your membership site that has never been made available on DVD? Make Money Now through TLA Ready Disc. Our program connects your content to a paying audience, enables you to make money on its DVD sale, and allows you to market to other sites as well! You benefit from the TLACult.com website/e-mailer/catalog marketing effort in a way that no other company can offer you. More than a simple replication deal, we offer you the full power of our adult entertainment marketing machine.
HOW TLA READY DISC WORKS
We manufacture DVD-Rs for you and market/sell them to our loyal adult entertainment customers via our award-winning website, TLACult.com.
- Sell your film - on DVD-R - at TLACult.com
- Keep 30% of the DVD sales!
- The program is non-exclusive. You can sell your film/DVDs anywhere else you want at the same time.
- You can cancel the agreement with just 30 days notice.
- Our Manufactured on Demand DVDs are professional quality DVD-R’s and come in amaray cases with printed sleeves and beautifully printed discs. Samples are available upon request.
- We offer online reporting that does include your TLA Ready Disc sales as well.
- We pay quarterly provided that the $100 minimum has been met.
- Buy copies for yourself. If you wish to market and sell the DVDs, you can buy the DVDs for $3 for DVD-Rs.
- There is no set-up charge – you supply us the DVD sleeve art, DVD disc art and a non-copy protected DVD of the film. If you are in need of DVD sleeve art, we have design services available at a reasonable charge;
- You should deliver to us a DVD that is ready to be replicated. However if your film is still in tape form and needs to be authored, we do make those services available for a reasonable fee.
- You can sign up for multiple films with one click. There is no need to enter the information more than once.
- Click here to read the full TLA Ready Disc agreement.
Follow these Simple Steps to Enroll in the Programs. Please send us the following items.
- A non-copy protected NTSC Region One DVD of your film just as you want us to sell it. In other words with or without a menu, as you desire it.
- A disc with a 300 DPI JPG or PDF of your cover art (front side and back – click here for a template) and also on the same disc please supply the a 300 DPI JPG of the art for the disc (click here for the template)
- A disc with all required 2257 record keeping documents for the production or scenes included.
- A printed list of all extras and specifications for the DVD. Include sound mix, language, subtitle and caption information, aspect ratio, runtime, country of origin, year of production, copyright information, region coding and if film has been anamorphically enhanced.
- Please include any marketing materials that will help us sell the film to our customers. Examples would be: a disc of stills; a trailer disc in MP4 format; press materials; reviews; synopsis.