Dear filmmakers and producers,
Do you have a feature film that is not in traditional distribution? Still paying off those credit cards that helped make the film? Make Money Now through TLAgay.com!
TLAReady Disc is an exciting alternative distribution model for filmmakers to get their work out to our large base of eager, movie-loving customers. We would love for you to become a part of it.
With this simple program, TLA will promote and market your film to our over 100,000 active gay customers and then manufacture copies of the film based on consumer demand. This keeps costs low, affording you a much higher royalty on sales.
We have hundreds of films that we offer through this initiative and the filmmakers have been very happy with the results.
"I am so excited to make these two films available to the public through TLA. It's so great that TLA is providing the public with an opportunity to see films that would not be allowed on other online platforms due to their sexual content. TLA is definitely the leader in LGBT entertainment and it is an honor to have their endorsement and support." - Reid Waterer, director of Global Warming
HOW TLA READY DISC WORKS
We manufacture DVD-Rs for you and market them to our loyal gay cinema customers via our award-winning websites, TLAGay.com and TLAvideo.com.
- Sell your film on DVD. We offer a 30% royalty on each unit sold.
- The program is non-exclusive. You retain the rights to your movie.
- Our DVDs are professional quality and come in Amaray cases with printed sleeves and beautifully printed discs. Samples are available upon request.
- We offer online reporting so that you can check on your sales.
- You can buy copies for yourself at a major discount.
There is no set-up charge to get started.
You simply provide the film and materials, we'll take care of the rest!
Follow these Simple Steps to Enroll in the Programs.
Please send us the following items.
- A non-copy protected NTSC Region One DVD of your film just as you want us to sell it. In other words with or without a menu, as you desire it.
- A disc with a 300 DPI JPG or PDF of your cover art (front side and back – click here for a template) and also on the same disc please supply the a 300 DPI JPG of the art for the disc (click here for the template)
- A printed list of all extras and specifications for the DVD. Include sound mix, language, subtitle and caption information, aspect ratio, runtime, country of origin, year of production, copyright information, region coding and if film has been anamorphically enhanced.
- Please include any marketing materials that will help us sell the film to our customers. Examples would be: a disc of stills; a trailer disc in MP4 format; press materials; reviews; synopsis.