Direct Mail & Online Marketing Manager
Tlavideo.com, a Center City catalog and on-line sales company is seeking a highly motivated, experienced Marketing Manager to oversee all aspects of on-line, print and events marketing. Please review our website as it contains adult material. If you feel that you have the qualifications below and are comfortable with our product mix, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Plan high performance, targeted acquisition campaigns to attract new customers.
- Define and enforce brand standards and guidelines across all direct mail communications.
- Manage relationships with internal and external copy and creative resources to develop winning creative packages.
- Proactively initiate ideas for testing new campaign packages and concepts and work with internal and external resources to develop and execute.
- Develop accurate performance and ROI forecasts for each campaign based on historical metrics
- Oversee analytic efforts with internal and external resources to mine and monetize our existing house files.
- Manage and oversee online SEO and Search strategies using Google keywords etc.
- Manage relationships with production companies to ensure timely, accurate, and cost effective production of campaigns.
- Continually work to improve campaign performance and reduce costs.
- Develop integrated contact strategies across all marketing channels and ensure consistent messaging and timing across all channels.
- Identify new media buying resources to continually lower media costs and raise campaign performance
- Produce and distribute timely and accurate campaign reports with highlights to analyze performance by key business metrics.
- Creative Problem Solving - Approaches every challenge as an opportunity. Applies creative, out-of-the box thinking to overcoming obstacles and taking advantage of opportunities in the marketplace.
- Project Management - Manages projects to on-time, on-budget, successful completion with an emphasis on effective communications across all stakeholders.
- Cost Consciousness - Works within approved budget; develops and implements cost saving measures.
- Judgment - Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
- Motivation - Sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles.
- Manage Priorities - Works well in a fast-paced environment filled with many priorities and time deadlines.